Austin AC Repair
Common HVAC Issues in Austin AC Repair
- Poorly-charged air conditioning system. If an A/C system is not properly charged with refrigerant, it is unable to efficiently remove heat and cool your home.
- The outside fan or unit is not working. The condenser fan located outside your home removes heat from the compressor and keeps refrigerant cool. The condenser fan can stop working due to a faulty capacitor, a bad motor bearing can cause it to overheat, or there may not be power to the system. If it does not run or is not spinning at full capacity, it can cause your compressor to prematurely fail.
- Insufficiently cooled rooms. This can be due to poor duct design, kinked or damaged air ducts, or an air duct leak.
- The A/C unit is not blowing cold air. This can be can be a result of various issues, including the following:
- Lack of power to the system
- Dead thermostat batteries
- A low system charge
- Dirty air filters (Note: Dirty air filters can cause many system malfunctions. Air filters should be changed every month.)
Evenflow Heating and Cooling is a full-service HVAC company, and we pride ourselves on our ability to service ALL air conditioning and heating systems. Evenflow Heating and Cooling services the following HVAC brands:
|Aire-Flo||Climate Master||Coleman||Comfort Maker||Daikin|
|Ducane||Emerson||Friedrich||Frigidaire||General Electric (GE)|
Evenflow Heating and Cooling
402 W. Palm Valley Blvd. #117
Round Rock, TX, 78664